I had the opportunity to teach cooking classes at Luci’s Healthy Marketplace, in Phoenix. This is one of the recipes I used to show students how easy it is to prepare great tasting and healthy food for the family.
- 4 cups Spinach
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Heat up a skillet and add the sunflower oil.
- When the oil is hot, throw in the spinach. You may have to add the spinach a little at time if your pan isn’t big enough. Don’t worry the spinach will cook down making room for more.
- Toss in the garlic, and mix. Keep stirring so you don’t burn the spinach.
- Remove from heat once all the spinach is cooked.
- Add a little salt and pepper.
- Serve with your favorite entrée.
Other King Quinoa Cooking Class Recipes:
- Seasoned Quinoa Cakes
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Quinoa Muffins with Bananas and Peaches
- Quinoa Breakfast Cereal