I had the opportunity to teach cooking classes at Luci’s Healthy Marketplace, in Phoenix. This is one of the recipes I used to show students how easy it is to prepare great tasting and healthy food for the family.
- 4 cups boiling water, salted
- 1 1/3 cups Quinoa Flakes
- Add flakes to water and stir.
- Cook on low for 90 seconds. Let sit for a minute or two.
- Add your favorite in-season fruits, and sweetener. Add almond or rice milk.
Other King Quinoa Cooking Class Recipes:
- Seasoned Quinoa Cakes
- Sauteed Garlicky Spinach
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Quinoa Muffins with Bananas and Peaches